Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Local NEPA Small Business Promotion | Scranton Wilkes Barre PA

One of the hurdles small business owners face is getting their name out there.  Marketing is expensive and we try to keep our costs down as much as possible to not have to pass that on to our clients.  I think it's important to help each other out.  So I'm going to try to do my part.

When I am ready to do some shopping, I find it hard to find all the area vendors.  Yes, I like pages on Facebook but with the changes to facebook I seem to miss posts.  I like lots of vendors even outside NEPA.  So that also makes it challenging.

I will be creating a page on my blog that will list all the local vendors (who want to be listed).  There will be links to your website, a little info about your business and even a picture/ad (with size restrictions).  This way when I or my fans are looking for a local vendor, they will have a place to go and look at a bunch and choose from there.  This will stay up as long as I see it being a benefit to my vendors and fans.

I will also do a Thursday Shout out on Facebook from now until Christmas.  It is a great opportunity to be introduced to my fans.  To help spread your name around a bit.

What type of businesses?  Boutiques, Handmade Goods, Bakers, Party Planners, Gift Shops, etc.  As long as it is a product or service that I think my clients would be interested in.  Maybe you are a mom who has a part time business (only legal businesses please).  I would really like to keep the focus on Small Businesses, so if you employ more than 10 people, you would not be the business for this particular arrangement.

I ask for no compensation or anything in return.  Honestly, you do not even have to promote me in return.  This is just something I'd like to have available for my clients (haha and ME).  But I also don't want to promote businesses who aren't interested or don't think my client base is theirs.

As a BONUS:  All businesses who participate will be entered in a drawing on Christmas Eve to win a $100.00 Gift Certificate from me.  You can either use this yourself or give it away.  Maybe use it for a promotion or contest for your business.  It's completely up to you.  As a small business owner, I know how hard you work and how much you give.  It's time you receive a little ;)

So if you are interested in being part of this great opportunity, please email me (crystal@crystalsatrianophotography.com).  Make sure you include contact information and your website or facebook fanpage link.  If you know someone who may be interested, please send them this information.

No comments: