Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Couple Session | Honesdale, PA | Scranton Wilkes Barre Portrait Photographer

Couples sessions are not just for engagements or 50th anniversaries!  Celebrate your love and capture it.  I'm really trying to promote couples portraits.  If you have kids or not.  Married or not.  It's so important to stop and have portraits done of you and your loved one.  

This couple has been married for 3 years and they have a beautiful home and 2 energetic dogs.  :)  I'm so happy they had this session.  They will now have these beautiful portraits to look back on for years to come! 

So here is a little peek into an old friend's session.  I hope they had fun and enjoyed the experience.  They are a beautiful couple and it was so wonderful to see an old friend again.  I have to say, I LOVE that photography has helped me bump into people from my past.  It's been so great seeing so many faces again.  And meeting their families.  I really hope to stay in touch with them all.




1 comment:

Best Online Pharmacy said...

what a beautiful photos, love it, they look amazing, and adorable, thank you so much for sharing