Monday, October 3, 2011

{K} Family | Hawley Scranton Wilkes Barre Photographer | NEPA

I would like for you to meet the {K} family! I was so happy to finally meet them since our original session was rained out. Ok the threat was there, but it never came. Driving to their session, I was nervous. It looked like it was about to rain. But it ended up ok :)

Now, you may notice someone is missing. Dad. He is off fighting for our country, as we speak. Military families hold a special place in my heart. I know first hand how hard it is to take care of your family while your husband is away. Although, my 6 months wasn't nearly as long as these families go through.

Don't let these kids fool you.  I think they look older than they are.  Maybe it's the hair?? lol  They are 4 and 21 months!!!  Yup, practically the same age as my Layla and Evan.  LOL Blonde versions.  SO adorable and super sweet too, just like their mom!

All families with deployed spouses receive a free 5x5 spiral bound proofbook to send to their loved ones!

Check out this beautiful family! And thank you to them for their sacrifices!






No comments: