Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fall Portrait Special | LIMITED space | Pumpkin Patch | Crystal Satriano Photography


For the past couple of months, I have been working on arranging a special day for 'mini' sessions at Roba's Tree Farm in Clarks Summit.  I'm so excited to finally have the details ironed out.  Thank you so much to Roba Family Farms for allowing us to access their beautiful farm for this!  SPACE IS LIMITED!

When: Saturday, October 1, 2011 late afternoon/evening* (Exact times TBD I will keep you informed)
Package Includes: 30 minute session for up to 4 people (add up to 2 more people for $10 each), editing of 5-10 images which will then be hosted in a password protected online gallery for ordering and 5 Gift Prints (8x10 or smaller)

Price with signed model release: $100 +tax
Price without model release: $150 +tax

General Admission applies and is the client's responsibility (children under 2 free).  Why not choose that day to spend at Roba's and choose your special pumpkin?  I love their Mums as well. :)  I will cover my own admission.

Ready to book?  Contact me (crystal@crystalsatrianophotography.com) and provide me with your mailing address.  I will mail you a contract and envelope to send it back along with a retainer of $50.  The retainer is non-refundable (unless you find someone to take your place).  The balance of $56 is due by September 23, 2011.

Please remember, space is limited!  The first to sign a contract and pay their retainer get the spots.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions!!

*Time slots will be offered closer to that time.  At least 1 week prior to the event (if not 2 weeks).  I need to wait and see about sunset.  Once I have times chosen, I will offer choices based on order of confirmation.  So the first to return everything to me (even if last to inquire) gets to choose first and so on.  It's the fairest way ;)

No comments: