Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Country Maternity Session | Northeast, PA | Crystal Satriano Photography

I'd like you to meet Roz who is expecting her first baby.  She booked me very early on in her pregnancy for her maternity and newborn sessions.  It's a good thing, because I ended up so busy this month!  I drove out to the country near Hawley for her session.  I should really rent a room up this way because I've done so many sessions in that area, lol.  But she looks fantastic!  Absolutely beautiful!  She is expecting a boy and I cannot wait to meet him.  Here is a little peek at her session!  I wonder who I need to bribe to use this property with other clients... lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Photos! Just curious about how you got into shooting portraits and how busy the business keeps you. Keep up the good work. These are great memory-keepers for the family.

Crystal said...

Thank you so much! I have always been drawn to portraits. I'm not much for landscapes/nature. I appreciate the art but can't capture it myself. When I was younger I got into drawing and always drew people. I'm actually busier than I intended/hoped to be. I feel truly blessed. I have 3 small children so really have to limit how much I work. Once they are all in school I'll surely take on more. But right now, my #1 job is mom :)