Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cherry Garcia | Maternity Photographer | Clarks Summit PA | Crystal Satriano Photography

This was  a last minute booking for me.  I met this super sweet woman last month and asked when she was due.  I currently don't have a newborn on my books for September and I was hoping she was due then.  Well, turns out she is due in July!!!  LOL  We got her booked fast for her maternity and newborn sessions.  I had so much fun doing a lifestyle type shoot in her home.  It started out very dark and dreary, but we made it through and got some great images!  Now I just can't wait to meet her baby!  She doesn't know what she is having.  I'm thinking boy.  We'll see.....  So here are a few from her session.


To see more, make sure you head over to my website!  www.crystalsatrianophotography.com  If you or someone you know are having a baby within the next 5 months.  Be sure to contact me to book your session(s) as soon as you've decided!  I have very limited availability!  crystal@crystalsatrianophotography.com

1 comment:

Melissa Shelby said...

Cherry Garcia is my favorite! Great idea for a maternity session!