Wednesday, January 4, 2012

March Studio Mini Sessions | Moscow, PA | NEPA portrait photographer

I'm offering mini sessions in the studio on Saturday, March 3, 2012.  Just choose your time slot and package you'd like, then contact me to reserve your spot.  A $50 retainer is required to hold your spot.  Your time is not secure until the retainer is received.

This is a great opportunity for some mommy and me photos.  Or if you like to submit photos to the Scranton Times Mother's Day edition, these will be ready in time.  Or maybe it's just the kids.  :)

If anyone plans on using a photo from their session in the Scranton Times, I will provide a free 5x7 for the paper.  You will just need to leave with me: a check made out to the paper for their fee and any form they require.  I will drop off all the photos to the Scranton Times so that you do not even have to worry about it. :)


No comments: