Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!! | Crystal Satriano Photography

I know, it was just Christmas!!  LOL  But Valentine's Day is around the corner.  I tried taking some photos of my kids today at the studio.  I would call this a success, lol.  I need to have my own photographer because my kids don't do well for me as the photographer (I'm sure my photographer fans understand).  My 9 yr old was only interested in helping me do arrangements, not being photographed.  She may fall in my footsteps.  :)

I didn't do Valentine's Mini Sessions this year because I really had a lot on my plate with opening a new studio.  I never take on more than I can handle because I will not risk providing sub-par service to my clients.  But after this little shoot, I really would love to do them.  I love Valentine's Day and the colors.  It is a great holiday to photograph.  So next year, I hope to do them.