Tuesday, November 15, 2011

John & Casey Engagement Session | Scranton, PA Wedding Photographer

I would like you to meet John & Casey!  Such a beautiful couple who are so in love.  I cannot speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure anyone who is ever around them feels the love between them.  Our original session was rained out, but we were lucky enough to get their session in with some fall colors around.  It was a beautiful Sunday.  It was warm (not so much in the shade, lol) and the sun was shining.  Most importantly, it was DRY! lol 

It was so fun meeting them.  It was my first time meeting them in person, although Casey and I have spoken and emailed.  I am so honored to have been chosen as their wedding photographer on September 22, 2012.  They are amazing and their wedding will be beautiful.  They have a pretty amazing future ahead of them and I hope to follow them on their journey through life together.  :)  Here is a sampling of their session.






2 comments:

Erin Marek said...

These are ALL gorgeous! :)

unique weddings said...

Lovable couple, Congratulations to your engagement.