Thursday, November 17, 2011

6 month Delaney | NEPA baby photographer | Hanover, PA

I first met Delaney earlier this year for her newborn portraits.  I was so excited when her mom contacted me to do her 6 month portraits.  There is something pretty great about being able to follow your newborns through their milestones.  Maybe I'll get to photograph her wedding????  Ahhh.... one can have a dream. :) 

Well, here she is!  The beautiful Delaney!  It was so wonderful to see her again (and mom and dad, too).  She is such a happy baby (even though she wasn't feeling well).  Mom and dad are truly blessed.  Rumor has it, I might be able to do her 1 year session too.  Eek!  How fun, I can't wait!



 Nobody gives better kisses than mommy and daddy!
 Hmm... I think dad should make this the screensaver on his phone!!
 Baskets are so boring.... Unless you put a baby in them. :D
 Time for some flyin' action!

1 comment:

Alex Bishop said...

These are GORGEOUS!!