Thursday, September 15, 2011

North Pocono Senior | Moscow, PA | Scranton Wilkes Barre Senior Photographer

I wasn't sure if the weather was going to be good for this session.  But boy did we get lucky!  We started out early in the morning and hit the field first.  I wish I had put some bug spray on earlier than I did.  I am paying for it.  But these images were worth it!  We then headed into Moscow and hit a couple of more spots.  Kayla is beautiful and I was happy to be able to do her Senior Pictures.  I had so much fun and truly cannot WAIT to do more!

If you are interested in having Senior Portraits done, check out my Pricing Guide.  Remember to book early, I book up to 4 months out.  :)  Want to book on short notice?  It's possible I won't have availability, but it doesn't hurt to at least check!  So email me or call me!







No comments: