Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beach Wedding | Scranton Wilkes Barre Wedding Photographer | NEPA | New Jersey

Are you so excited??  I mean, a BEACH wedding!  I was soooooo excited.  At the same time, so nervous.  I mean, it's the beach.  Beach weddings can be a photographer's worst nightmare.  No shade, just harsh light.  But Friday night, as I was driving to Long Beach Island, New Jersey, in what seemed like a hurricane (though it wasn't), I was more concerned about rain.  RAIN was in the forecast :(  Oh no, my only beach wedding this year and it would be rained out... so sad.  But Saturday came and the sky was GORGEOUS!!!  Perfect cloudy day.  NO RAIN!!!!  I was so happy for the bride and groom because they were able to enjoy their day on the beach, the way they intended.

Now, these are not my clients.  A photographer friend of mine (Shoshana Vitale of Sho-tography) asked me to shoot with her.  This family is practically her family.  And I can see why.  They are truly a huge group of amazing!  They were so kind to me and welcomed me as practically one of the family although they had never met me.  Super sweet and amazing couple.  And their daughter's, beautiful, warm and fun as well!  It was a great time.

Ok I know, you want me to stop rambling and get on with the show, right?? Well, I'm sorry to say I had a VERY hard time choosing so this is going to be a long post (sorry if it takes awhile to load) but it's worth it for sure!!  I hope I get the chance to shoot a wedding at a beach again!

The Bride was given away by her beautiful twin daughters.

 When the Groom saw his Bride all he kept saying was "Beautiful. Gorgeous."  If I flip my pictures fast enough I can see the words he is saying :)



 Honestly, it was so loud and I was so far, I couldn't hear what they were saying.  But boy do I wish I could've heard!!
 This was such a fantastic idea!  They had a sand ceremony where they and each of their 2 daughters poured a vile of sand into a heart shaped jar.  This signified joining their two families together.  Just beautiful!


 They threw quarters into the ocean. :)






 One of my favorite things is catching the Bride and Groom stealing a moment together when things have calmed and slowed down. 


Ok that's it for now!  Thank you if you made it this far.  Again, apologies for the large share, I couldn't help myself.  :)  Thanks again to Shoshana for having me come along.

2 comments:

Sho-tography said...

Excellent work!! We made a great team!!! :) I know Mike & Pam are going to LOVE them all! Much love to you my girl xo

Lesley said...

Holy Mama...these are awesome! They look so happy! Beautiful work, as usual, Crystal.