Thursday, March 24, 2011

Be your own ART | NEPA | Location Photographer

We all love to decorate our homes with things we love.  Well, why not be your own art??  Have custom pieces created to display in your home.  Everyone will notice and admire your portraits and you will cherish them for years to come!

Is is expensive?  That's relative.  It isn't cheap, but nothing great is, right?  You will never regret investing in custom pieces for your home.  These pieces will be passed down for generations.  I guarantee every time you see your portrait, you will smile and think "I'm so happy I had this created."

Incorporate your portrait into your room by pulling colors out of the image to decorate with.  Ask me if you need help with a piece.  I'm happy to offer design suggestions.  Make sure you discuss your portrait desires prior to your session.  I will want to keep your decorating in mind while we are at your session to ensure I get just what you need!  Contact me for more details!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love this! That first setting is perfect!!! Well, so is the second one really...wow!

Melissa Klein said...

LOOVE that first set of three! I might actually do something like that on my wall now, seeing this. Looks way cooler than just one photo.