Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding Details | Wilkes Barre, PA | Nepa | Photographer

I had a wedding in New Jersey on Sunday.  I am very busy right now getting ready to head to San Diego tomorrow.  But I wanted to quick get up a peek at it.  I decided to make a focus of my post.  It is about details.  You spend so much time planning all the details of you wedding.  From the dress to the flowers to the name cards.  These details need to be captured.  They are so important.  Your wedding day flies by so fast that you don't always have the time to stop and appreciate the beauty in all of these things.  That's why you hire me ;)  Because I appreciate the details and the beauty of weddings.

Sorry I couldn't share more right now.  I just wanted to share some.  Hopefully, I will be able to share more in the next couple of weeks!

Looking for a wedding photographer?  I'm booking weddings for 2012!  Hurry before my limited spaces are gone :)


 






Again, thank you to Laura Marie Imagery for hiring me to 2nd shoot your weddings!  SO much fun!  See you next month :)

No comments: